We develop, build, maintain and manage many types of fixed networks providing connectivity across the UK. Connecting homes and businesses to their service providers and connecting data centres to their users. We have a wide range of expertise in copper, fibre and active networking equipment.
- Design and build Fibre To The Cabinet (FTTC) and Fibre To The Premise (FTTP) services. Including all aspects of deployment ranging from: survey & planning, civil works & duct, cabling & fibre installation, jointing & splicing, testing & commissioning
- Dedicated Access Networks Deployment & Acceptance Testing
- Core DWDM, IP/MPLS Network Implementation & Maintenance
- Nationwide Field Maintenance
- Logistics & Spares Management Service
- Network Migrations & Legacy Equipment Support
- Power, Facilities and Security Management
As a part of M Group Services, we are able to offer this service through our Sister business Magdalene, click here to find out more.